The last 2 or 3 weeks have been very rough on Gaby, and last Thursday she was actually shaking of how tired she was... It was scary, but I just knew what she was feeling...

There are days where I dont go to sleep until 3-4am and then I wake up at 5:30am.. If I do that 2 or 3 days in a row, there is a moment where I start shaking... I feel little ants running all over my body and I cant keep myself on a chair a second longer...

I think that is how Gaby was feeling... Of course, not with so little sleep, but Im 28 and she is 5 (HUGE age difference)..

Anyway, I first talked to hubby and then with my mom and we all agree that it was better for Gaby to spend the weekend at my mom's house... The idea was to keep her in a noise free enviroment where she could sleep naps during the day, and simply veggie around... On Saturday she actually took TWO naps!!!

My mom gave her some tutoring in Spanish, and it is amazing how my mom got her reading Spanish in just two days... She was reading and writing happily...

Anyway, I have to confess that I miss her... It feels weird not to have her around, especially since hubby was here... On Saturday, we took Mia and Mimi to a park and they had a blast... Then, we went for Ice Cream... It was weird to do all that without Gaby, however it was fun for the two little ones to have an one in one atention...

I hate that we didnt had a camera to take photos as my dad and his wife are using their camera this weekend... I really need to buy a new small camera... It's been several months since the last time my camera was mugged!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 11:44 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket