Here are the for the Honest Scrap award:
A) First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
Im not sure about making it interesting, but here it goes:
1. I have been buying stuff from eBay and Im loving it. I used to get everything buy now, but I have been bidding and getting awesome deals!
2. There are days that it takes me a couple of hours to fall sleep because I cant sleep thinking and trying to come up with a plan on what I have to do for Gaby to behave better at school.
3. I wish I could afford to support my mom so she doesnt have to work anymore.
4. Even if I had all the money in the world, I will still work on graphic design, and would do it for free.
5. Im sick of being this fat, and hate with passion not to feel like myself.
6. Even if people is predicting this is going to be a bad year, I think it is going to be an awesome year for us.
7. I see our family living in another country in around 3 or 4 years. Not sure where, though.
8. I wish I didnt had to put gel on my hair every single day.
9. I make drafts of my posts for my blog, and sometime it takes me several days to post them. They still get to be posted the actual day it happened what Im talking about in the post.
10. I dont let my kids to choose their themes for their birthdays, but I make sure they love the theme I choose.
Im working hard not to give the award to somebody that I have given an award already.... My seven awards are given to:
1. Brooke at the Ramblings of a Forgiven Momma
2. Lana at A Different kind of Odd
3. Nicole at Cul-ture-Queen
4. Liz at Mi sueño americano
5. Lauren at ♥Lauren♥Jaden♥Kaylie♥
6. Kira at Im the Mommy... That's Why
7. Jessica at A Queen raising 3 princesses
Then, I also got a Friends Awards from Andrea at Our Loving Family. The award states: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
And the next eight "Friends" awards are given to:
1. Melissa at Mamachef's Blog
2. Stacey at It's My Life
3. Arthur, Robin and Maggie
4. Jennifer at Siguiendo mi catracho
5. Serena at Diapering Doo-ty
6. Breanna at Adventures in Mommy Land
7. Kim at Kim and her Kiddies
8. Toddler at Play
UPDATE - Feb. 18, 2009:
Breanna at Adventures in Mommy Land awarded me with the Honest Scap award too!!
I just added her on my sidebar... Thank you very much!!!!