Today was the Baby Shower for my new nephew Luis Enrique. It is really fun when the Baby Shower are not only for the mom, but for the dad and all the "guys" in their life. Here is a lil bro and the "mommy-to-be":
Photobucket

The Flowers with my dad... Gaby spend a lot of time playing a video game.. Hence the remote control in her hands:
Photobucket
Photobucket

The cake:
Photobucket

My other little brother with Camila:
Photobucket

The daddy and mommy to be:
Photobucket

Camila having fun with a souvenir pacifier :
Photobucket

Tacos for dinner!! It was a hit!
Photobucket

Opening the presents... They were laughing so bad as one of their friends was saying that the brush to clean the bottles was to scracth the baby's back!
Photobucket

One of our gifts was the Diaper Bag:
Photobucket

We also got them the Diaper Pail:
Photobucket

Gaby taking a peak of the gifts:
Photobucket

We had lots of fun, and I just cant wait for my nephew to be born!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 11:47 PM 3 comments

3 Lovely comments :

The Rose Queen said...

Oh how fun! Baby showers always are great! And look at the food...man I am hungry now! :o)
Looks like the girls had fun too.

Heather said...

I dont think I have ever seen pixs of this brother before. Now you know why boys are not supposed to be at the baby showers, they make too many silly comments, lol!
-h

3LittleFlowers said...

Pauline: awww..... I want tacos now too!!

Heather: Yes, you have, but dont remember... go back to my 2007 year review and there is a picture with all my brothers.... It is from July and the one with the green shirt... Go and check it out, it will be fun for you to remember too... Cant believe all those stuff in there happened so long ago!!!!! http://www.3bloomingbuds.com/2007/12/2007-review.html

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket