Im so happy to receive another blog award: Kreativ Blogger Award!!! This time from Random Bits of Knowledge.

So, Im suppose to list 6 things that Im thankful for:
1* My husband because I really cant picture how my life would be without him.
2* My daughters because they complete my life. How BORING and UNEVENFUL would like be if they were not around.
3* My mom, my brother, my dad, and all my family because of what each one of them means in my life.
4* My shop because it makes my heart happy when I make other people happy with what I design for them.
5* My friends (either local friends or online friends) because you guys support me and are there when I need it (and even when I dont.. LOL).
6* Our house, because even though is it not ours, it is a place where we feel happy and comfortable, and just because it has a perfect size for us.
Now, Im suppose to nominate 6 other blogs... Im trying to think of 6 blogs that I found creative (either the design or the writting).....
2*News from Nola
6*The C & M Press

Updated to add: I received ANOTHER award!! Looks like Im on fire.. LOL... It was the same award that I received on my business blog: The Fabulous Blog award... How cool is that..... It was awarded for one of my dear customers Kelly (aKa the cloth diaper whisperer). The deal is that I have to list 5 addictions that I have... I will re-list the same addictions that I posted on my business blog back on January 1st, except for one because Im happilly no longer addicted to coke.
1 - Design, design and design!
2 - BLOGS!!! Either post on my own blogs or read other people's blogs!!
3 - Shopping for my girls and finding great deals for that
4 - Makings lists, sorting and organizing.... And I especially loved checking things off!!!
5 - Check my email... I gotta confess that I feel the need to check my email anywhere I go... I hate to make a customer wait, so I just cant help it.

Now, I have to nominate 5 blogs that I think are FABULOUS:
1* Frogs and snails and Puppy dog tails
2*Learning to adjust
3*Welcome to the Mouse House
4*My 3 beautiful roses
5*Splendid Mayhem
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 2:44 PM 4 comments

4 Lovely comments :

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

Thanks for the FABULOUS award! You totally rock!!!

Jennie B said...

THANK YOU!! My first award. This makes my evening!!

Congrats on your awards, you totally deserve it. :)

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

AWESOME!! This makes my morning!!!!! I will 'fabulous!'
THANK YOU!

Somebody said...

Well it has taken me a while but I'm here! (I can't believe it) I have been checking my email using my cell phone, my computer issue is still not solved and I'm not quite sure when it will be; I'm hopeful though.

Thank you for the award it is much appreciated and you don't know how much I miss my blogging buddies. Soon I'll be back in the saddle ... soon!

It looks like all is well with you and that's great. So take care and hope to visit you in the next few weeks on a regular basis once more :)

~Lisa

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket