My very first award, and I love it. Thanks Sara for it! Here it is:
Photobucket

Now, the rules:
* Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are "Kick Ass Bloggers"
* Let 'em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award
* Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to Mammadawg, the inventor of this award.
* Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!

Here are some Kick Ass Bloggers:
- Heather at Love + Laughter = Life just because she manages to blog just about everything and it doesnt matter how busy life gets, she will always update us. She is not a big fan of blogging chains, but she is a Kick Ass Blogger.
- Nicole at Family News just because she has an amazing way to capture her children personalities with just a camera, and it shows on her blog what an amazing family they are.
- Sadie at Vote for Mattox just because I love the approach of her blog. She is set that she gave birth to a future President of the United States, and I love how she writes about "How to raise a future President".
- Cindy at Baby Claire just because I think they are a lovely and strong family that are trying to raise awareness about CDH. Her daughter is stinkin' cute and it's as petite as Mimi and same age.
- Kate at the O'Connell Family just because her photos say too much... I think she has an awesome talent and I love the "feel" of her blog.

I hope to receive more awards to give as there are some many blogs that I would like to give an award to. Until then....

(For some reason I edited and it got deleted..... Of course you guys knew I meant KICK and not KISS!!)
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 9:23 AM 6 comments

6 Lovely comments :

Cindy said...

Wow, thanks for the award! :-)

Sara said...

You deserve the award. You are a great blogger!

Heather said...

Thank you for the award. I still see a "kiss" in there but it makes me laugh so you can leave it, lol! And since you mentioned I am not a fan of chains blogs, (mainly dont have time, barely have time to blog as it is) then you should know I will not be passing these awards on, but if i did, yours would be cutest for all the great colors and links you always have such a happy feel to it!
-h

Sadie said...

Hey thanks! Oh, and I'm totally having you do ALL the graphic work on the campaign - your stuff is amazing.

3LittleFlowers said...

Cindy: You are so welcome!

Sara: Awwww... thanks again!!!

Heather: For some reason I edited but it didnt saved... LOL... Anyway, thanks for awarding me back! :) And if you get a chance, have in mind that you dont need to say why you are awarding the blogs.. You just have to mention them, so it doesnt take long. :)

Sadie: OMG! The President's personal graphic designer!! I cant wait!! LOL (even though by that time, I bet my daughters will be way better than me, so they will probably take over my job!!).

Breanna said...

that is so neat!!!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket