I finally sat down and did the 3 column blog. It is funny how I was postponing it because I didnt want to lose my blog links and having to add them again.... Then, suddenly, I went to check my blog roll and it was ALL GONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankfully, I made myself a "follower" of all the blogs that were accepted by the gadget (private blogs and from some other blogging sites are not supported), so I was able to recuperate those. Sadly, there are one that are lost, that I have no idea how I will recuperate them...

PLEASE, if you know I read your blog, check on the blog lists, and if your blog is not there, let me know!!!!

So, as the blog list was gone, I decided to give it a try to the 3 column blog, and instead of 3 column, I made it 4 column (it has one main column plus a medium column plus two little ones)... There are a couple of details that Im still not happy about but I will continue to work on it when I get some time... I do LOVE how it looks in general!

Posted by Anelys Perez On 11:05 AM 4 comments

4 Lovely comments :

Erica said...

I love it !!! I had a 3 column when i started but i kept changing it !!!! BTW i see the pic of Sassy next to the flowers.....hmmmmmmm.....does this mean she is officially part of the family?!?!?!?!?!

My3Ro's said...

I love the new setup. Wish I had your talent. I also love that Sassy is part of the group now.

OConnellFamily said...

Love the new look! Hey - you can take my store off your blog (baby on the go)- thanks so much for linking it - but I'm not selling anymore... I'm just volunteering with the carseat thing now... :)

frskulls said...

Nice look!! Don't forget about me. Heh.

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket