One mom (Tara) who’s daughter is very close in age with Mimi, started a post called 30 Days of Happiness. The idea is to keep a journal for 30 days and on the first day white down one thing that she is thankful for. On the second day, two more things, on the third day, three more things, and so on and on. I felt in love with the idea as soon as I saw it and she told me it was Ok for me to join her! So, I will start today and at the end I will have 465 reasons.

Every day, I will edit the post, and I will post one, two, three and so on reasons (depending which day is it) that Im thankful for. I added a link on the right size of my blog, so you don’t have to dig it every time. Hope you guys get a chance to check on it from time to time. If one of you guys wants to join me and do it on your blog, go ahead (and if you want a help with a link on your right side, let me know too). Things have been so rough around here, than having a reminder of what is really important will help me to get through this difficult times.
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 9:58 AM 1 comment

1 Lovely comments :

Susan Lechuga said...

I love this and I need to do this too. I am so glad you have positive in your life and that they lift you up when you need it most.

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket