Every now and then, I get comments about not having a boy, and even though I know I wanted to have my Sebastian, every time I think about how lucky I am about having all girls. Here is a list of things that pay off about having all girls:

* You will never be peed in the face during diaper changing...
* You get to do each other's hair...
* You wont have to worry about having pets with scales or shells...
* You can forget about Snips and snails, and puppy-dogs' tails...
* They can all share a room and decorate it all sassy...
* You will get to do tons of girly Arts and Crafts activities...
* You wont need to fake interest about NASCAR
* You will get a tree climbers but also cookie makers in the same package...
* You always can go to another closet to finish matching your outfit...
* You always have several partners to go shopping...
* You wont have to worry about explaining PMS, because they all do...
* You dont have to worry about being teased because you are crying over a movie, because they are all crying too...
* You will never have to worry about the toilet seat left up...
* You will enjoy manicures, pedicures and facials without nobody feeling left out...
* You will always get to be the mother of the bride...
* You will never be the mother in law of the mother of your grandkids...


... in all: Everything will be Sugar and spice and all things nice!!!
Posted by Anelys Perez On 12:07 PM 3 comments

3 Lovely comments :

Mainegirl/Pauline said...

Oh how sweet is that!!! How lucky I am too!!!

Erica said...

soooooo true!!!!! I hope Fifi will get more sisters !!!!!

cul-ture-queen said...

Oh, I never thought about it thought way. That's pretty cool. I still would like to have my little boy, one day.

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket