Every now and then, I get comments about not having a boy, and even though I know I wanted to have my Sebastian, every time I think about how lucky I am about having all girls. Here is a list of things that pay off about having all girls:

* You will never be peed in the face during diaper changing...
* You get to do each other's hair...
* You wont have to worry about having pets with scales or shells...
* You can forget about Snips and snails, and puppy-dogs' tails...
* They can all share a room and decorate it all sassy...
* You will get to do tons of girly Arts and Crafts activities...
* You wont need to fake interest about NASCAR
* You will get a tree climbers but also cookie makers in the same package...
* You always can go to another closet to finish matching your outfit...
* You always have several partners to go shopping...
* You wont have to worry about explaining PMS, because they all do...
* You dont have to worry about being teased because you are crying over a movie, because they are all crying too...
* You will never have to worry about the toilet seat left up...
* You will enjoy manicures, pedicures and facials without nobody feeling left out...
* You will always get to be the mother of the bride...
* You will never be the mother in law of the mother of your grandkids...


... in all: Everything will be Sugar and spice and all things nice!!!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 12:07 PM 3 comments

3 Lovely comments :

The Rose Queen said...

Oh how sweet is that!!! How lucky I am too!!!

Anonymous said...

soooooo true!!!!! I hope Fifi will get more sisters !!!!!

Nicole said...

Oh, I never thought about it thought way. That's pretty cool. I still would like to have my little boy, one day.

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket