Even though the National Ministry of Education said that the schools should be closed today, the director kept the school open... I know she is just worried of all the days we will have to add at the end of the school year to make up for all the missing classes...
As I missed the day yesterday, so I couldnt just not go today, especially since I have so much work to do... As I have nobody else to look after the schoo, they went with us, and they were the ONLY ones in preschool (well, there were 2 more kids of 2 other teachers), which means that they had ALL the teachers for themselves, and oh boy! they had a blast!!!
I also got to talk to Gaby's teacher a bit about the kid that is bothering her, and I found out that there is also one girl that is getting on Gaby's nerves... We will see how the teacher work this out... She looks like a great teacher, so Im sure she will find a way to keep the fights up to a minimun.
Posted by Anelys Perez On 8:04 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket