Even though the National Ministry of Education said that the schools should be closed today, the director kept the school open... I know she is just worried of all the days we will have to add at the end of the school year to make up for all the missing classes...
As I missed the day yesterday, so I couldnt just not go today, especially since I have so much work to do... As I have nobody else to look after the schoo, they went with us, and they were the ONLY ones in preschool (well, there were 2 more kids of 2 other teachers), which means that they had ALL the teachers for themselves, and oh boy! they had a blast!!!
I also got to talk to Gaby's teacher a bit about the kid that is bothering her, and I found out that there is also one girl that is getting on Gaby's nerves... We will see how the teacher work this out... She looks like a great teacher, so Im sure she will find a way to keep the fights up to a minimun.
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 8:04 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket