And no... The girls are fine... The baby that went to the Hospital is the one that has been sick for almost 2 weeks already, and was being left out.... We will get a cotization first thing on Monday, so let's hope for the best!

Here is the baby while the ambulance was about to take him to the Hospital:
Photobucket
As you can see, the weather is not that bad, and we are still not sure what will happend with Ike... I dont think it will do any harm to us, but only time will tell.. It is suppose to get in the Country tonight....
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 12:58 PM 5 comments

5 Lovely comments :

Heather said...

Hope she/ he gets better soon!
-h

3LittleFlowers said...

I refer to it as a he, but let's face it: All we can get is GIRLS, so Im sure it is a girl too! LOL

Susan Lechuga said...

Maybe she will keep mine company even though mine is going to be destroyed. I will keep her in my thoughts.

Jer said...

I saw the title of your post and got all worried!! I'm sorry you are having car trouble, but I'm so glad the girls are alright.

Anonymous said...

oh god!!!!! I know i will be in this situation soon ....i think mine is a girl too !!!!! LOL

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket