DAY ONE (Sept. 23, 2008)
1.. Im thankful that I married the man that I married. Im thankful that we made it back to each other after five years of not seeing each other and that we were able to see that we were meant for each other. We could have our differences but I wouldnt have it any other way. He makes my life complete as much cheesy that may sound.

DAY TWO (Sept. 24, 2008)
2.. Im thankful that even though we were not "socially" ready at that moment, we got pregnant with Gabriela, and Im thankful that she was born "healthy" regardless the time she had to spend in the NICU.

3.. Im thankful that when Gabriela was born my mom and husband were able to be at the delivery, and they "push" her with me.

DAY THREE (Sept. 25, 2008)
4.. Im thankful that I found the OB that did Mia's delivery when I found her, because I think God was working with her hands.

5.. Im thankful that I was able to notice that something wasnt right when my blood pressure went up the night before I had my emergency c-section with Mia.

6.. Im thankful that after all the complications that I had with Mia, she ended up being a healthy baby. Some NICU day, but healthy.

DAY FOUR (Sept. 26, 2008)
7.. Im thankful that my blood pressure have been fine after Mia's delivery, and even though it has gone up a few times, I think it has nothing to do with me having a medical situation, but a rush moment.

8.. Im thankful that even though we were using birth control, I got pregnant with Mimi, and now she is here lighting up my days.

9.. Im thankful that my mom had the opportunity to help me out with Mia during Mimi's pregnancy, while my OB didnt want me to hold Mia.

10.. Im thankful that even though Mimi had a rough welcome into the world, she manage to get healthy and leave all the complications that she had in the past.

- Im really sorry for the days without posting, but I will continue to do it soon....
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 5:36 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket