My aunt and uncle hosted a Christmas Eve party at their house and we celebrated big! It's really great to be able to be around my family and the girls couldn't be happier.  We ate a lot and truly had a blast.  Even my grandma was with us and I know I would treasure this day for years to come.  Mimi also got to spent time with her co-godmother because it was at her house.
 photo eve2011-3.jpg

Gaby and Mia with my cousin and Mimi's co-godmother...


And here I am...


With my buds...


View of the yummy dinner...


The girls with my mom and my grandma...


Here are the girls with my favorite uncle.  They love him like a grandad.
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 11:30 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket