My best friend is pregnant and I can't wait to meet my "nephew". Seeing my "almost" nephew's face for the first time made me extremely happy. He was also VERY willing to show other parts and he even danced for us!

Being able to be part of this special moment with her, makes my heart full of joy. I know I would never be pregnant again (knocking on wood), and I know this is the most I would ever be able to enjoy a pregnancy.

And of course, here is the picture of his BOY parts... He was in total need to show off!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 6:21 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket