I know I always say the same thing, but it really feels like it was just the other day, but it has been already 11 years since I became a mom.

Believe it or not, Gaby was the first baby I ever held in my life, and it was like having my very own "live doll".

She was the one that teach me how to feed a baby, change a diaper, how to comfort a crying a baby, how to take care of a little person who is little by little becoming a little lady...

She teach me how to love unconditionally and how to be a mom. There are sooo many things that I need to thank her for. After all, she was the one that had to endure my mistakes in order for me to do it better with her sisters.

Gaby, I love you to the moon and back! Happy 11th Birthday!!

Her party will be next month, and we are all looking forward to it. Here is a mini collage I made for her because of her birthday...
Posted by Anelys Perez On 12:24 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket