I know I always say the same thing, but it really feels like it was just the other day, but it has been already 11 years since I became a mom.

Believe it or not, Gaby was the first baby I ever held in my life, and it was like having my very own "live doll".

She was the one that teach me how to feed a baby, change a diaper, how to comfort a crying a baby, how to take care of a little person who is little by little becoming a little lady...

She teach me how to love unconditionally and how to be a mom. There are sooo many things that I need to thank her for. After all, she was the one that had to endure my mistakes in order for me to do it better with her sisters.

Gaby, I love you to the moon and back! Happy 11th Birthday!!

Her party will be next month, and we are all looking forward to it. Here is a mini collage I made for her because of her birthday...
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 12:24 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket