Yesterday somebody joined our families. We hired a live in nanny that will be staying with us everyday and will be leaving twice a month. She is 32 years old has 4 kids of her own (13, 11, 9 and 3) and they live with her mom in a town very far away. She goes and visit them once per month. She prefers live in jobs because she has no other place to stay in this town, and paying rent for her is not doable. She looks very caring and we are pleased so far.

I prefer a live in nanny because that person gets to be part of our family and I feel more comfortable having the girls with somebody that I know is clean and loving and caring. She will help out with some of the girls chores, but her main responsibility is "be there" for the girls when Ernest and I are working outside of the house at the same schedule (normally at nights). Before, they used to go to my mom's house and were taken out of their environment, so I prefer them to stay here in their own house. I will keep you guys updated.

And now, here I go with the updates that I have made. Just click on the image or title to see them:





Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 10:38 AM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket