I turned 33 last Monday and keeping up with my promise of celebrating my birthday every year, I did a small get together at a friend's restaurant.  Lots of people that I love was there, but I was so busy with everything that I hardly took pictures.

As I finally went to the eye doctor a couple of weeks ago to get new eyeglasses, I decided to have the an "eyewear" theme and it was really fun.  I have been procrastinating so much about this, and I thought this was a cute way for me to have a "cheer me up" to actually USE them this time.

I kinda mixed up the theme with Minions because they ALL have eyeglasses! I got cookies made colorful faces with eyeglasses and when I picked them up, they remind me of them.

Not that I really decorated, but I used some cupcake liners that I still had from Gaby's 10th birthday back in October.  Only thing I did was buy some plastic eyeglasses from a party store and they were a hit.


Here I am with just a few of the guests showing off their glasses...
Posted by Anelys Perez On 11:53 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket