To be honest, we cant remember for the live of us the name of the song that Gaby and her classmates represented on their presentation. We think it was Christmas in the Caribbean, but we are just not sure. That is what happens when you are a lousy blogger and dont post on time!

Anyway, enjoy these few pictures. I have lots more, however I prefer not to post many pictures with the other kids in it as my blog is public. Looking back at the pictures, I see that Gaby already had a "flower bow" like the one on these pictures (wonder where it is! LOL).



That night I had the Christmas Party for my job at Hard Rock Cafe and I had a blast! Oh, memories!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 9:17 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket