FINALLY!!! This was loooong overdue!! I got my butt to the doctor, purchased a cute frame and got my eyeglasses!!!

In case you didnt know, the latina singer and actress Thalia actually has an eyewear collection and it is very cute... I got the "Curiosa" model in Aqua Tortoise and Im IN LOVE with them!!

I have to confess that I should be wearing them more, but it is just difficult to get used to be using eyeglasses.. I feel that I can see better without them, even though I dont... This is not the best picture, but here I am:
Posted by Anelys Perez On 12:14 AM 2 comments

2 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket