My mom is simply the best example of love and dedication, and every day of my life, I'm thankful for her.  I am happy to see how my daughters and nephew really appreciate her. They do give her a headache here and there, but they adore her and they know everything she does for them is because she loves them, not because she has to.

We did a mini party for my mom with all her babies... That is her two children and her four grandchildren... and of course, my sister in law, who is like another daughter for her.  Even my grandma spent a bit of time with us.  We had cupcakes, goodie bags and chocolate bars...


Look how happy my mom was...


Group picture! I LOVE my family sooo much!


And of course, I didn't really make an invitation for her paryt, but I have been dying to use this picture of her for a design and I got my chance.  This is my mom as a child.. Who knows how old she was, but I gotta love that face...
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 11:15 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket