Today was our local's Mother's Day. We were suppose to stay at our house because of Gaby's chicken pox, however, she wasnt contagious anymore... We noticed that the dots were already dried out, so we decided to do something out of the house.

We went to a Restaurant and we had a very nice time... We took some photos, but I havent download them, so I will be posting them later on when I do.

Update... I got the photos already... Here are some:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Notice how much Mimi enjoys her food!
Photobucket
Photobucket

This was my first time eating potatoes after I started my diet... It was sooo yummy!
Photobucket
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 8:49 PM 1 comment

1 Lovely comments :

Anonymous said...

MMmmmmmm that food looks sooo good....and LOL ...MIMI eating ...looks like Fifi

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket