Two great Salsa Performers are in town and we decided to go to the concert... They are Gilberto Santa Rosa and Victor Manuelle, who once did a tour together called: Dos soneros, Una historia (Two salsa singers, One history), are bringing now: La historia continua (The History Continues).
Photobucket

I havent had so much fun in a VERY long time... We went with 4 four friends including my comadre Luz.. Luz and I actually danced salsa for 3 hours NON-STOP during the whole concert... We sang ALL the songs, and by the time it was over we could hardly speak.

Here we are in our way to the concert... We all packed ourselves in one car...
Photobucket

Luz and me:
Photobucket

Caroll, Luz and me
Photobucket

Luz and me having fun!
Photobucket

After the concert we went to a place called Emparedados that is 24/7. This was my first time eating out after I started my weight loss journey.. I ate pita with lettuce, tomato and chicken.
Photobucket

It was an unforgetable night!!!!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 3:30 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket