At 9+pm I received the phone call that I was hoping not to received for a long time... My oldest brother was at my mom's house because he is doing a master in our town every Saturday, and he has been spending the night at my mom's house every Friday...

He called me to let me know that my grandpa passed away. He passed full of peace, and Im very thankful that he didnt suffered.

Hubby and I were crushed and we comforted each other... Hubby has been very close to him and he loved him as his own grandpa... The girls were already asleep, and hubby told me that it was Ok for me to go to my mom's by myself...

So, I went to my mom's house and said good bye to my grandpa... My mom sat by his side until the people from the funeral home came to pick him up... My aunt and one of my uncles went out to buy the box to bury him, while another one of my aunts and me were trying to come up with the wording for the newspaper ad. Another of my uncles went to his house to pick up a suit for my grandpa to wear... Everybody was doing something, and trying to hold on with the huge pain that was in our hearts...
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 11:46 PM 3 comments

3 Lovely comments :

Audreee said...

Anelys, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Melissa said...

Aww Anelys... I am sorry for the loss of your Grandpa. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts.

Mama.Sienna said...

Your grandpa lived a long good life (from what I gather in your blog and pictures). He was well loved and cared for. He is now with our Eternal Father and his body healed, his spirit will be with all of you to comfort you and protect you. Your cherished memories will help heal your saddened hears and provide comfort.

Prayers and Blessings to you and your family during this sad time

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket