Mimi is this amazing miniature version of a lady who turns 7 years old today. She has such a BIG mouth with such a tiny size. I never get tired of repeating how she excels in just about anything and everything!

She never ever ceases to amaze me and I am very proud of her. I love you sooooooo much that it hurts!!

Happy Birthday, little princess!

For memory lane, here is a collage of her growing up. She's the only one of my girls that I can still hold on my arms... and I love it!
Posted by Anelys Perez On 5:25 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket