There is a post I made from last May called "what is love"... It has a picture of my girls and my oldest nephew...  It's hard to get a picture that I like of all 4, and I LOVE this one. It was taken by my sister in law and I stole it from her Instragra. I wish the sun would not be on Gaby's face, but whenever I decide to print my blog, I will just remove it with Photoshop. It's amazing to see much they have changed in just 12 months...
Posted by Anelys Perez On 4:50 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket