As part of my goals for weight loss and "health mama journey", I needed to adjust my water intake.

My main problem is not that I don't like to drink water... I actually prefer to drink water over any other liquid.  My actual problem is that I FORGET to drink water. I get thirsty and I simply won't move to get water. Call it laziness or call it craziness, but it takes me a while to actually get up and get water.

According to this calculator, I'm supposed to drink 120 ounces (15 glasses) of water per day. This is based on my weight, activity level and weather. I knew this was an important part of my weight loss journey and I needed to set a plan of action.

While at the grocery store, I saw some extremely inexpensive water bottles and I got an idea. I purchased  4 of these bottles with different colors. Each bottle holds 22 ounces of water. I will fill them out every night, and I needed to have them empty by the end of the day.  That alone was 88 ounces of water.


I was still missing 32 ounces of water. First, I would drink 8 ounces as soon as I'm up in the morning. My trainer recommended this to get my metabolism going.  The other 24 ounces missing, I would drink it sipping water while exercising at the gym.
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 2:18 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket