... That's today!

The way it works is that God decides who you children are, and you are supposed to love them.

However, when God gives you the opportunity to CHOOSE to be a daddy to someone else's children, and you take that role because of love... THAT is taking love to a whole new level.

Big bro, thanks for taking over the role of loving and caring for my daughters as if they were your own. They love you with all their heart, not just because they have to, but because you earn it every single of their life!

Happy Father's Day!

I also think this is a great day to post this picture. It should be almost 30 years old. I can't really tell my age, I may need to ask my mom... This is me with my daddy!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 1:52 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket