I have been working as an interpreter for 2 years already, and each day I love it more.

There are many different types of interpreters for different lines of service, and each one brings a different type of satisfaction.

It's nice to help people to communicate with their utilities provider, or their insurance company, or even government assistance agencies... But nothing compares to the feeling of fulfillment of being the voice of a non English speaker with their health care provider. 911 also brings a "rush feeling" and there are calls that touches you more than others.

However, nothing can be perfect. The commuting is awful. The place is sooooo far that it takes me way over an hour to get there.

I recently learned about another interpreting company that is just 15-20 minutes away from home and today I started working with them!! I'm really excited, and I can't wait to see how it goes!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 11:53 AM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket