I have been doing the juices that the nutritionist included on my diet, but there are days like today, that I feel more adventurous and wanted to try something different.

I tried another recipe I found online and I learned that I have to use less celery because it killed the sweetness... The best way to describe the taste is that "it tasted like a sweet juice with a #$%* thing that killed the yummy flavor"... But it was still good!!

Can't wait to try more recipes!
Posted by Anelys Perez On 11:31 AM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket