It was SOO HOT today that we decided at the very last minute to go to the beach!! We normally leave at around 8 or 9 in the morning everytime we go, but today we actually got to the beach at the time we are normally heading back (2-3 in the afternoon)....

My mother in law was craving really bad for a fried fish, and she had it:
Photobucket

My father in law, hubby and the girls didnt waste their time and got in to the water right away:
Photobucket

Gaby:
Photobucket

My father in law and Camila:
Photobucket

My inlaws:
Photobucket

Camila and Gaby playing in the sand:
Photobucket

My father in law, Gaby and Mia in the water again:
Photobucket

Mimi in the sand:
Photobucket

I was under the umbrella all the time, because even though the chicken pox only lasted one day, I still had a thing in my face that I didnt want to expose to the sun... I still had a great time watching them and taking photos!!!
Posted by Anelys Perez On 5:18 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket