It was SOO HOT today that we decided at the very last minute to go to the beach!! We normally leave at around 8 or 9 in the morning everytime we go, but today we actually got to the beach at the time we are normally heading back (2-3 in the afternoon)....

My mother in law was craving really bad for a fried fish, and she had it:
Photobucket

My father in law, hubby and the girls didnt waste their time and got in to the water right away:
Photobucket

Gaby:
Photobucket

My father in law and Camila:
Photobucket

My inlaws:
Photobucket

Camila and Gaby playing in the sand:
Photobucket

My father in law, Gaby and Mia in the water again:
Photobucket

Mimi in the sand:
Photobucket

I was under the umbrella all the time, because even though the chicken pox only lasted one day, I still had a thing in my face that I didnt want to expose to the sun... I still had a great time watching them and taking photos!!!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 5:18 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket