One of my cousins who lives in Texas is here on vacations... We grew up very close together, and even though we have regular contact through messenger, I miss spending time with her and her sister (her sister is Mia's godmother). She now has a daughter who is turning 5, and a little boy that is 20 months old. Everytime they come we try to spend some time with them, and we were very happy that they decided to celebrate her daughter's birthday here!!!

Im still camera-less, so I didnt took a photo, but my cousin promised me that she was going to send me photos ASAP... Here is one that I got out of Facebook from one of my cousins... I promise to post more when I get more photos!
Photobucket
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 6:04 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket