Even though I have been keeping up with my new health blog for a few weeks already, I havent properly introduce it... It is called: Feels like recovering the old me!
Photobucket

My first post starts like this: I have been overweight for almost 6 years, and this still doesnt feel like me. My weight gain story started when I got pregnant with my first daughter. Due to liquid retantion I manage to gain 60 pounds during my first pregnancy. I was NEVER able to loose that weight... Two pregnancies later and 2 years after my last pregnancy, Im still in the same position that I was when I gave birth to my first daughter.

As Im a petite person (5'2 3/4... almost 5'3, but not really) and being at the weight I am now is A LOT. For several years I have tried to loose weight with doctors, diets, and exersise, but nothing happens... I have lost 5-10 pounds and gain them again, but nothing REALLY happens...


On this blog I plan to talk about my ups and downs on my weight loss journey, as well as some of the health issues I have been discovering along the way and how Im dealing with them... There will also be some tips of how I have been losing weight, in case I can help one of my readers.

This blog is private, so if you want access to my blog, you can fill out a contact form on my site (this way your email will only be seen by me), or even just leave a comment here...
Posted by Anelys Perez On 4:02 PM 2 comments

2 Lovely comments :

Marisol Hinojosa said...

HI chica, i am the same way, so maybe we can give each other ideas!

Marisol :)

Nicole said...

You got your mind set to it and already accomplished so much, you will do this , too.

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket