Ten years ago was my high school graduation day. I gratuated in a school that goes from Preschool all the way up to Twelve Grade. My first year in that school was Kinder, so that means that I met most of them when I was 5 years old, and I was already 18 by the time I graduated. We were 125 kids, plus several others that were once part of our clas, but that didnt gradute with us and were always around.

Statistics from the night (by Laura S.): From 125 graduates, only 44 were missing, which means 65% was present at the party. Out of the 35% that were missing, a 27% is overseas.

This is how we looked 10 years ago:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Three of my buddies: Angie, Noelia and Laura
Photobucket

My sis Noelia, hubby and my friend Lisis:
Photobucket

Some of the girls did a dance that they performed during our high school years.. They actually were rehersing for a few weeks prior the party...
Photobucket

Watching some memories... Tons of fun!!
Photobucket

Lisis, Amaury, Noelia and me:
Photobucket

Diala, Jeimi, Me, Cristina and Iraisa:
Photobucket

A group photo... Some had left by the moment of this shot:
Photobucket


Photos were taken by Marco, Laura, Radhames, Lisis and Jacobo.
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 11:24 PM 3 comments

3 Lovely comments :

Anonymous said...

So awesome!!!!! My 10 yrs reunion is in 2 yrs 2011 :) BTW- You look awesome girl!!!!

Jenny said...

That's awesome that you went to school with them for all those years. I can't even count the number of different schools I went to since we moved so much while I was growing up, I'm jealous! So glad you had a good time!

Guzzie said...

Nice pictures! Glad you had fun!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket