Ten years ago was my high school graduation day. I gratuated in a school that goes from Preschool all the way up to Twelve Grade. My first year in that school was Kinder, so that means that I met most of them when I was 5 years old, and I was already 18 by the time I graduated. We were 125 kids, plus several others that were once part of our clas, but that didnt gradute with us and were always around.

Statistics from the night (by Laura S.): From 125 graduates, only 44 were missing, which means 65% was present at the party. Out of the 35% that were missing, a 27% is overseas.

This is how we looked 10 years ago:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Three of my buddies: Angie, Noelia and Laura
Photobucket

My sis Noelia, hubby and my friend Lisis:
Photobucket

Some of the girls did a dance that they performed during our high school years.. They actually were rehersing for a few weeks prior the party...
Photobucket

Watching some memories... Tons of fun!!
Photobucket

Lisis, Amaury, Noelia and me:
Photobucket

Diala, Jeimi, Me, Cristina and Iraisa:
Photobucket

A group photo... Some had left by the moment of this shot:
Photobucket


Photos were taken by Marco, Laura, Radhames, Lisis and Jacobo.
Posted by Anelys Perez On 11:24 PM 3 comments

3 Lovely comments :

Erica said...

So awesome!!!!! My 10 yrs reunion is in 2 yrs 2011 :) BTW- You look awesome girl!!!!

Jenny said...

That's awesome that you went to school with them for all those years. I can't even count the number of different schools I went to since we moved so much while I was growing up, I'm jealous! So glad you had a good time!

Guzzie said...

Nice pictures! Glad you had fun!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket