As you may know by now I LOVE spending time with my extended family... I love spending time with my parents, brothers, nephews, cousins (plus their kids), aunts, uncles, etc etc etc.

As my inlaws are leaving tomorrow, my mom invited us for lunch at her house with my oldest brother, wife and son... It was a very nice time, and it got better when two of my cousins called to let us know that they were gonna stop by with their girls (remember them?)...

The girls and boy had a blast and they managed to get along very good... Their ages are: Gabriela (5), Isabella (almost 4), Camila (3), Ariel (almost 3), Maria Paula (2.5) and Amelia (2).. PICTURE THAT!!

Here are my daughters and nephew:
Photobucket

Now with Isabella:
Photobucket

Now with Maria Paula:
Photobucket

By the way, Happy 4th of July!!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 11:40 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket