I can finally share!!! As I said the other day, we were cooking some changes, and even though I shared a little bit on Friday, I do have the Ok to share it all now.

I have mentioned before that Im not a big fan of changes, but I have a feeling that this change will be for good. For those of you that dont read the blog often, here is a little background. Hubby works in one of the best billingual schools in the country as a Computer teacher and tech. Gaby gets an scholarship to be in that school. I have been a work at hom mom since my second child was born, but four months ago, I started working in the mornings in a really good school (not as a teacher, though) where Mia got a scholarship. I enrolled Mimi in an Early Ed program that is a block away from my job. So, in short, we both work in a different school, and each one of the girls is in a different place, which means mad mornings, and lots of gas!!!!

All that CHANGED completely!!! Hubby got a job offer to work as a Computer Tech, Middle and High school Computer Teacher and Afterschool Program Director at the SAME school where I work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is really good news as not only we would work together (which we love to do), but also Gaby and Mia get to be in the same school, as Gaby gets an scholarship because of him.

Besides tons of good things that this change brings, just imagine how much gas we will be saving as we will all be going to the same place everyday. Mimi is the only one that wont be in that school for now, but she is one block away, and I can take peaks on her during the day if I want to.

The only different thing about this job and the other is that hubby wont have longs vacations as the other teachers, because his main position is Tech Support which means that he is from the Administration team, and not the Faculty Team... So, he gets 14 business days (3 weeks minus one day), which is the same vacations that I get... We would also get 2 weeks during Christmas time, so that is just perfect for us.
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 1:43 AM 6 comments

6 Lovely comments :

Flower said...

Anelys:

Sounds like the change will be good for everyone! The way gas is going, it will definitely help that cause out.

Congrats,
Flower

The Rose Queen said...

Oh congrats!!! I am happy that you are happy! You know that I have been a bad blogger :o( So I have just read a lot of my missed blogs and I read everything!!! I am up with an upset tummy anyway, lol. I love lady bugs btw and the girls look so cute in the pic with mimi's hair all done up!

Susan Lechuga said...

Congrats. I am very happy for you. I am glad you are going to be closer all of you. Hooray

Heather said...

wow thats great news! Congrats!!

-h

Dawn said...

Congrats that is so awesome. I am so happy for you.

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Wow that sounds great for you guys! I'm glad it all finally came through for you guys!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket