... and mean it!!!!

I want you to look at Mimi straight to the eyes and imagine that she is doing something that she cant do and say: No!
Photobucket
Now try again... Say No!
Photobucket
Again....
Photobucket
And a last try:
Photobucket
If you can say "No" and actually mean it, then congratulations!!! I know I cant!!!! Every time we try to keep her out of doing something that she cant do, she gives us this smile that simply can buy us.
Posted by Anelys Perez On 2:47 PM 7 comments

7 Lovely comments :

Bridget said...

She is absolutly beautiful!!! I want to read yours so I TAGGED YOU! check out my blog! he he he

My3Ro's said...

I love her big eyes and smile. She is gorgeous and yes definatly star matariel! Maybe the next Ms Domincan Republic? I could not tell her no. Your baby is so grown up. I love her.

OConnellFamily said...

Hey... shoot me your email and I'll send you some photos of our playroom... it's all ikea! :)

The Mouse House said...

Oh man... she is adorable!!! I could never say no to her:)

Sara said...

Too cute!

Heather said...

look at all those teeth! she is so big and cute!
-h

elsuenoamericano said...

OH MY GOSH!!! What an adorable, cute, squeezable little girl!!! I love the pics!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket