Another not so wordless Wednesday in honor of Gaby's birthday (coming soon)... Cant believe almost 6 years ago I had this baby in my arms, and now she is a first grader about to turn SIX!
Side note: This wasnt her real birth announcement.. I made this one as a sample when I first started my business... Her real birth announcement was done with the big photo of this announcement and I paid over 150 bucks for it!! OUCH!!!!!!! Thanks God people have my shop now (hint, hint) so they dont have to pay that much! :)

For more Wordless (and not so wordless) Wednesdays, go here and to 5 Minutes for Mom.
Posted by Anelys Perez On 8:16 AM 1 comment

1 Lovely comments :

Familia Herrera Guerrero said...

que bella!!! Happy Birthday Gaby!!!!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket