Ariel Enrique is in town and we planned a day with him and his mom (my bro had to spend the whole day taking final exams for the master he is doing)... My mom came along too, and it was an awesome day!!

We went to a place called Museo del Trampolin. This was Gaby's second time but it was like a first time, because she was only 2.5 years old the first time we went, so she doesnt remember it... At that moment my mother in law was visiting us from NJ, and Camila was a newborn and stayed home with my mom.

The kids had fun, even though they hardly understood anything. The musuem is REALLY projected for kids over 4 years old, so Gaby was the only one paying atenttion... Despite that, they all had fun, especially at the end in the backyard because they were running around like crazy playing with some balloons..

I didnt had my dad's camera with me, so we took photos with Ariel's mom cell. She will give them to me on the weekend, and in the meantime, Im going to post photos from the day that we went with Gaby when she was 2.5 years old as I didnt had a blog back then... These photos are from 2006:

Gaby and hubby before starting the tour:
Photobucket

Right next to the Earth:
Photobucket

Paying atenttion to the lady's explanations:
Photobucket

With a huge dinasour:
Photobucket

She was fascinated with this... I remember she kept saying those were big Cockroach:
Photobucket

More dinasours...Gotta love Gaby's face:
Photobucket

Gaby and me:
Photobucket

Everything looked sooo real:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Paying atention:
Photobucket

Oh my, look at that "chair":
Photobucket

The slide tongue:
Photobucket

The body parts playground:
Photobucket

Learning how a baby grows in the belly... She was fascinated by it, specially since this was a couple of months after I gave birth to Camila:
Photobucket

What is that daddy?:
Photobucket

In the area of "Things from the community"...
Photobucket

My mother in law, hubby and Gaby at the end of the tour:
Photobucket
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 8:00 PM 2 comments

2 Lovely comments :

Lizzi said...

That museum looks AWESOME!!! Those older pictures are adorable! Thanks for sharing. I bet the girls had a blast there.

Heather said...

Its so cute to see her so little, lol!
-h

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket