I've been tagged once again.... This time by Justi and Andrea.

Here is what I have to do, followed by my lucky 7 bloggers that I will be tagging too.

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .

So, 7 facts about me:
1 - I get to celebrate Mother's Day two times, and I got pampered both times!!
2 - I want to go back to college badly, and I cant decide if I should go for Graphic Design or Early Education.... (as I want to do both things.....)
3 - I hate taking medicines.... Even Tylenol.
4 - I have low tolerance for pain, but I dont even notice when they insert a needle for a blood work.
5 - I talk to my mom everyday, and I cant imagine how would my life be without her.
6 - If I have to get up in the middle of the night, I cant go back to sleep!
7 - I love walking barefoot, but I cant stand the ground if is hot (like in the beach), or with little rocks, or anything (Mia and hubby will walk over a cactus if they have to).

I will tag:
- Kelly, Lanna, Susan, Naiya, Michelle, Nicole and Danielle.
Posted by Anelys Perez On 11:29 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket