I've been tagged once again.... This time by Justi and Andrea.

Here is what I have to do, followed by my lucky 7 bloggers that I will be tagging too.

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .

So, 7 facts about me:
1 - I get to celebrate Mother's Day two times, and I got pampered both times!!
2 - I want to go back to college badly, and I cant decide if I should go for Graphic Design or Early Education.... (as I want to do both things.....)
3 - I hate taking medicines.... Even Tylenol.
4 - I have low tolerance for pain, but I dont even notice when they insert a needle for a blood work.
5 - I talk to my mom everyday, and I cant imagine how would my life be without her.
6 - If I have to get up in the middle of the night, I cant go back to sleep!
7 - I love walking barefoot, but I cant stand the ground if is hot (like in the beach), or with little rocks, or anything (Mia and hubby will walk over a cactus if they have to).

I will tag:
- Kelly, Lanna, Susan, Naiya, Michelle, Nicole and Danielle.
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 11:29 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket