I posted a thread in a board that I frequent asking for moms who makes grosgrain bowbands, and a few girls answered. I decided to go with Missy Prissy Bow Boutique, even though her style is really different to mine. She is more into lots of fluff and Im more into plain stuff, but she assured me that she was going to make something that I was going to love, and she was just right!!

Im in love with what she did, and even though I misunderstood the color that Laura told me to tell her, the bowband looks just perfect... The colors may not be a perfect match, but they are part of the "same family of colors"... Missy Prissy's owner, Abigail, wanted to change it with the exact colors, but Im really in love with the one that she did just as it is, and I just told her to leave it like that. I will be a returning customer for sure!
Photobucket
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 8:53 PM 5 comments

5 Lovely comments :

Unknown said...

That is precious! I want a little girl!! :) lol

Anonymous said...

Love the bow!! I added her to my favorites list in case I ever need any bows for my girls. :)

Jennie B said...

I am going to have to check her out. That bow is gorgeous, now that i have a little girl, I guess I have to start getting some "frilly" things. :)

The Garske's said...

So cute! I may have to check that site out!!

3LittleFlowers said...

Kaity: Well... I do know how you can make a baby... but I can guarante it will be a girl! :op

Liz: Email her... She will do anything to please you!

Jennie: My *tocaya* will look so cute with her bowbands!!

Aimee: Yes, check it out... If you dont see what you like, just email her and she will custom made it for you....

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket