It was REALLY nice to work with Elysa's mom to make her Birthday Invitation. She was one of the customers waiting for me while I had the girls hospitalized. Im not a big fan of talking to my customers over the messenger about their orders, because there is no record about it (and of course, my mommy brain will forget all the details of the conversation after a few weeks), but when we were emailing back and forth, we decided it was faster to continue the conversation over messenger.

Lucia is a really fun mom, who was open to my suggestions, and I can say that this invitation was a team job. She also have roots from this country, and even though she havent been here for long years, it is nice to know that we share the same culture, and that maybe one day we would meet in person.

She wanted a Baby Einsten invitation with the Brynn Design, and she wanted me to use primary colors, instead of the theme colors. She also asked me to translate a sentence to Spanish, which create a grammar debate between her husband and I, but that we decided to keep as I was suggesting (I also had to call my mom who is "Doctor Grammar", to make sure I wasnt wrong).

So, here she is:
Photobucket
Lucia: I was a great pleassure working with you, and I cant wait for the party to get the pictures for the Thank you notes!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 9:22 AM 1 comment

1 Lovely comments :

Anonymous said...

Aww *sniff,sniff* I'm honored! You really did an AWESOME job on the invite. I can't wait to show it off this weekend when I hand them out. I too hope to make it out to DR sometime and we can meet. Not only were you professional and genuine but in the course of it all we started a new friendship. ((HUGS))

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket