Today was Luz' birthday, and we stopped by her house... She is one of Mimi's godmother-to-be and she lives in Saudi Arabia. She is here for a month, and we are really happy!!! The girls had a blast, but we run out of diapers and had to leave. We are looking forward doing this again pretty soon!!!

We took several pictures, but I dont have them yet, so I will update this post when I get them....

Luz: It was great spending time with you, some of your friends, and family. Im happy to have you in my life, and I hope to be able to spend many more birthdays with you.
Posted by Anelys Perez On 2:02 AM 2 comments

2 Lovely comments :

Heather said...

Still no pixs? awww

-h

Momto3LittleFlowers said...

Heather: I didnt took the pictures with my camera, but with Luz camera... Just yesterday I emailed her abouut it... Im calling her again just now.

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket