After Mia stopped crying cause of the big bruise in her face, and after I calmed down a bit, we went my the birthday of the DD of my mom's maid. She has been great with us, and she adores the girls. Her DD is so sweet and I made her birthday invitation as a gift.

Everybody was looking at us as if we were aliens, but the girls had fun. We got the girl a doll and a stroller (from my mom and us), and that was the gift that the girl liked the most!!

Here are some pics of the girls during the party (mostly eating...lol)....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 2:23 AM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket