Gaby and Mia never has used any type of soothing method... Not pacifiers, special blankies, or thumb. I have always found it to be an habit that I was not going to tolerate in my house.... Now, I cant understand how this became something so cute!!! Mimi cant live without her thumb in her mouth... It's part of her live, and is so normal for her as eating or pooping. We try and try to keep her hands busy and to take the thumb out of her mouth, but she will do it while she is sleeping, so nobody can see her.
Here is how I found her today in her bouncer... Isnt she a cutie?
Photobucket
We are totally doing something to cut this habit, but in the meant time, I can just look at her and think in how cute she looks......
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 12:44 AM 2 comments

2 Lovely comments :

Anonymous said...

My little FIFI is cannot find her thumb alone but she just eats all of the fingers at once ...LOL

Adrians Mama said...

OMG that is just precious!!!! I love it she is beautiful!!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket