Im already a normal woman again. I got my period today. I got it on July from 2005, then got preggo with Mia... and then I got it one time on September 2006, and I got preggo with Mimi. Now, is back again. I know, I was lucky all this months, bc Mimi is already 6 months old, but I cant believe it back.

The other day hubby was funny enough to say: "What about if you are preggo?"... Which I answered: Then we have to call my OB so he can know he is going to be a father cause' he said I was not going to be able to get preggo again".

Now I have to keep working but didnt want to go another day without posting. I also update my avatar picture for one that I got today from the girls.

Also, I finally took the pictures for our Holiday Card... Let's see if I get to do it SOON!!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 9:49 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket