Im already a normal woman again. I got my period today. I got it on July from 2005, then got preggo with Mia... and then I got it one time on September 2006, and I got preggo with Mimi. Now, is back again. I know, I was lucky all this months, bc Mimi is already 6 months old, but I cant believe it back.

The other day hubby was funny enough to say: "What about if you are preggo?"... Which I answered: Then we have to call my OB so he can know he is going to be a father cause' he said I was not going to be able to get preggo again".

Now I have to keep working but didnt want to go another day without posting. I also update my avatar picture for one that I got today from the girls.

Also, I finally took the pictures for our Holiday Card... Let's see if I get to do it SOON!!
Posted by Anelys Perez On 9:49 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket