The most difficult part was to find the perfect outfit… I looked everywhere and I couldn’t find anything worth it. I decided to lurk on some birth boards from Baby Center (January and February boards) for those people that just had their parties and were posting their outfits. I saw a really cute outfit, and even though it wasn’t flip flop related I decided to ask the girl where she got it… She told me that her mom got it for her daughter, but that she knew somebody that could make me an outfit for any theme.

She referred me to Laura, the owner of Blueberry Daisy, and I cant be happier. She had this beautiful Cherry outfit on the front page of her site that I just felt in love with. Very quickly she found the most adorable flip flop fabric and offered herself to do it. Now, she even did a few more and she is offering the design on her site.

Even though she has a newborn at home, she was very quick, and I cant be more pleased with the results. Even my mom thinks the outfit is really well done, and also hubby (whose mom was really good sewing a lot of cloth for him and his sister when they were kids).

Here is Mia wearing the outfit while I was trying to get a good picture for her invitation. Please ignore the red bow, but I couldnt find the pink one that matches... Here is where photoshop gets handy....
Photobucket
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 10:35 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket