Mia’s theme for her party is: “Flip Flops”. Some people don’t understand the theme, and even think that Im crazy, but after Gaby’s Berry Princess party, I promised I was going to find an easier theme for next time.

There are soooooooo many things in Oriental Trading for flip flops that I knew I was going to use that someday for a party. Why this party? First, because if there is a child that LOVES using flip flops is her!! She actually feels weird when she is wearing shoes or snickers. Another reason is because Mia loves water, so Flip Flop theme means to make a party with water.

The only bad thing about this theme is that everything has to be bought online, because there is nothing at the local stores. The party will have 10 kids, and besides their parents, we will invite around 5 more people.

If anybody has any ideas to make this party cheaper, Im all ears (well, eyes).

Im not sure if Im actually going to buy everything from the theme (like cups and plates, but I do know that I want to buy a few things... Here is what I have in mind so far:

Flip Flop bags:
Photobucket

Inflatable Color-Your-Own Flip Flop Beach Balls:
Photobucket

Flip Flop Hooks (of course, I will keep these all year long... and the funny thing is that it comes three.
Photobucket

Sandal Foot Notepads (Im getting this thinking about one of my cousins who is already too big for a goody bag, so I wll get this and will give it to the adults, including her.)
Photobucket
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 9:37 PM 4 comments

4 Lovely comments :

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Oh man Anelys, I want to come too! I'm a flip flop girl as well. Even here in the snow I wear flip flops. My DH thinks I'm crazy, but over the years have gotten use to it. So I LOVE the theme!

3LittleFlowers said...

Awww... I wish you could come too!!! We should plan a "blogging mamas reunion" next year HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

OOHHH count me in!

Heather said...

always got everything covered, lol!
thats my girl!
-h

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket