Last Monday, it was just a regular day to me... This Monday is a BUSY BUSY BUSY day!! Getting used to new routines can be fun, but tiring at the same time....


I wish I could close my eyes and forward the time 1 month so I can know everybody by their names in my job and know exactly what I need to do, and so I can already trust Mia and Mimi's teachers, and simply be used to our new life. Of course, I cant do it, so I need to be patient...

When 2 adults and 3 kids needs to take showers, get changed, get backpacks and lunchboxes (with snacks plus lunch), and go to three different places, things can get a bit crazy. Thank God we survived and we all got to our destinations. Today was a day to get to know mostly everything (as I was half blind on Friday), so I got tons and tons of information. So far, Im loving my job and the people in it!

Mimi is such an easy going baby that she is just staying happily... She will just smile, and kick of happiness. She is the littest of the school and everybody just loves her. There are a few things that Im not too happy about, but the good things are so many that I just cant complaint.
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 7:54 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket