Merry Christmas to all of you that celebrate Christmas!! My cards got here late from the printing company, and even though I got a percent off for my next purchase, that doesnt take away the fact that my cards will reach all of you VERY late!! I will send them anyway, because it is important to me, and I hope it is important for you guys too! Here is the front view of it:
Photobucket

Hubby and I went to sleep for a couple of hours at 5:30am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt finish the playroom, and the lollipops are not finished, but the girls loved it as they are... Gaby keeps saying that they are balloons, and not lollipops, but I promise I will make them look like lollipops before school starts again! Here is a preview of the view they had when they found the gifts!!!
Photobucket
Posted by Anelys Perez On 10:00 PM 4 comments

4 Lovely comments :

Heather said...

Merry Christmas!!!

-h

Lauren♥Jaden♥Kaylie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

Organized Nutrition said...

WOW, what a great toy room idea! Those girls of yours are just beautiful!!! Merry christmas to you!!!!!!!!

Momto3LittleFlowers said...

Heather and Lauren: Merry Christmas for you guys too (but I already said it to both anyway.. )

Denai (is that your name, right?): Thanks!!! I promise to finish it soon!!!!

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

Follow us by Email

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket