Another month has passed, and it seems too fast for me... She continues with the same "double personality" as we call her as she is the funniest girl with us and in her little preschool, but she is the most serious girl around other people... Im sure most of it is because she is VERY shy around new enviroments and people, and it is only after 30 minutes in the same place, with the same people that she will start acting like herself...

Today she was in my room "playing" by herself while I was working on a few things... I knew what she was doing, but she didnt know I was looking at her... She took her cloth off, and started taking CD's and DVD's out of their cases... As always, when I turned around to look at her, she gave me her "classic" look: Too charming to punish (or at least that is what she wants me to think... LOL).
Photobucket
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 7:42 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket