I started working on a new playroom today.... Im planning to decorate the girls playroom as a surprise for Christmas morning... I wish somehow I could design it on the computer and simply have them all printed out on the wall, BUT of course, that is not po$$ible, so I need to actually paint it... I have been planning to do it since so long and havent actually done it, so this is the perfect time...

Im planning to make some kind of Candy Land with flowers of shaopes of lollipops, and hubby wants to make a brick wall background for the new kitchen they are going to get for Christmas... I started painting it today, and so far I have the first layer of the sky and grass... Will see how this will look like at the end....
Wish us luck!
Posted by 3LittleFlowers On 7:17 PM No comments

0 Lovely comments :

 

We buy most of the things online, so I have wishlists to have in one place everything that we are planning (or at least hoping) to buy.

Blog Archive

View 3 Little Flowers
View 3LF Creative Studio
View 3LF Photography

We were featured at

Our Awards

Awarded by Sara: Photobucket Awarded by Nicole and Erica: Photobucket Awarded by Denai: Photobucket Awarded by Kelly: Photobucket Awarded by Ali and Breanna: Honest Scrap Awarded by Andrea & Meaghan: Friends

Awarded by Priscila Photobucket